Introducing a Worldwide Day of Prayer & Fasting
Dear Moms in Prayer Sisters,
It is with great expectancy and a sense of solemn purpose that I have the privilege to invite you to join me and headquarters staff to participate every Wednesday in a worldwide day of prayer and fasting for the Moms in Prayer ministry.
Wednesday, October 3, 2012, will be our first day of worldwide, extraordinary prayer and fasting!
There is truly an adversary who seeks to devour our children and our schools. And he is out to destroy this prayer movement. He hates us and he hates prayer, for he knows that he is defeated when we pray.
In light of the times in which we live, more than ever we are taking the mandate of Jesus very seriously when He said, “When you fast …” not “if you fast.” Jesus places great importance on this spiritual discipline in the lives of His followers for the furtherance of His Kingdom.
Ask the Lord how He would have you fast each Wednesday – perhaps sacrificing all food that day, or a meal, or dessert, etc. Maybe it is fasting from television or social media. Let the Holy Spirit guide you. Be assured the cost of your sacrifice will be weighty in the spiritual realm.
Join us. Together let’s set aside Wednesdays to humble ourselves, seek the Lord, turn from our wicked ways and pray in faith, believing according to His will and His Word for the lives of this generation and the schools they attend.
Could this be the very thing that will bring a great revival and spiritual harvest to the nations?
Gracious, Glorious Father, may the earth be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea (From Habakkuk 2:14).
In expectation of miracles,
Moms in Prayer International
Suggestions for Prayer
• That God will send revival and spiritual awakening to every campus
• That God will transform the lives of the children and school staff being prayed for in Moms in Prayer groups
• That every school throughout the USA and around the world will be covered in prayer
• That God will raise up student leaders to be radical followers of Jesus, leading others to life in Christ
• That Christian teachers will stand boldly in their faith
• That every school campus will be a safe place for students
• That our ministry will remain untarnished, unified and above reproach
• That God will create open doors for sharing about the importance of praying for children and schools
• For God’s direction in all ministry decisions
• For God to supply the finances needed to equip moms in 140+ countries